- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As a Product Support Engineer/Technician you will be handling the support level 1 and support level 2 (and 24/7 on-call) requests around the Nexthink solution and its different components. You will be based in our branch office in Bangalore and you will report to the Support L1 & L2 Manager.
The standard support service will be delivered during business hours from the office in Bangalore while the on-call service will be delivered for a week, once per month and from your home.
The candidate must have a previous experience in technical support and should be willing to work in team, while also being autonomous, be ready to learn and open to feedbacks coming from his peers and superiors. She/he should be feeling a high sense of ownership of the domain she/he is responsible for.
- Level 1 and Level 2 support for customers and partners all around the world (and 24/7 on-call)
- Direct handling of the troubleshooting phase including phone communication and remote sessions with the stakeholders
- Constant tracking of every request from the beginning until its resolution
- Take part in follow-up meetings with the different teams of the organization involved in the resolution of a given topic
- Update, maintain and enhance the knowledge base
- At least 5 years of technical support experience
- Consolidated experience in troubleshooting Linux server-side applications
- Good Understanding of Cloud Technologies such as Azure or AWS
- Candidates with NO Linux or Cloud Experience, please, Refrain
- Consolidated experience in virtualization and system and network administration
- Basic understanding of Linux scripting
- Good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Very strong orientation towards customer service
- Curiosity and strong attention to details
- Immediate incorporation availability
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.