- Karnataka, IN
- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As a Senior Level 3 Support Specialist you will be handling the support level 3 requests around the Nexthink solution and its different components. You will be based in our office in Bangalore and you will report to the Support L3 Manager. The candidate must have a previous experience in a technical position and should be willing to work in team, while also being autonomous, be ready to learn and open to feedbacks coming from his peers and superiors. She/he should be feeling a high sense of ownership of the domain she/he is responsible for.
- Level 3 support for customers, partners and colleagues all around the world during standard business hours
- Main point of contact for the QA team for remote sessions and level 3 escalations
- Perform deep technical tests on the support lab to dig further and help the QA team with the analysis
- Direct handling of the troubleshooting phase including phone communication and remote sessions with the stakeholders
- Take part in follow-up meetings with the different teams of the organization involved in the resolution of a given topic
- Update, maintain and enhance the knowledge base
- .Min 5 years of experience in Software Development with knowledge of best practice of professional software development, deploying, and in general lifecycle management.
- · Experience with monitoring solutions, such as: Azure Analytics, Grafana, and others
· Experience administering and deploying on cloud-based platforms (Azure, AWS, Google and/or others), using infrastructure as code (Cloud Formation, Terraform, etc.), configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet) and pipeline creation tools (like Jenkins).
· Solid understanding of the network stack (TCP/IP, VPN, HTTP, SSL, routing, etc.), cloud topologies (VPC, Virtual Subnets, NACLS, NSG, ILB, ELB, etc.) and storage (S3, EBS, Azure Files etc).
- · At ease with operating and managing production systems, solving issues striking the right balance between urgency and methodology.
- · Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- · Experience in coordinating teams and persons to maintain a SLA.
- · Excellent written and verbal skills in English
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.