- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
To support the growth of the Nexthink business we are looking for a leader to head up our team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs). This is a global team supporting our largest global customers with CSMs in all major Nexthink locations from UAE, France, Germany, UK, through to the US.
At Nexthink, CSMs are not an extension of support and don’t focus on resolving tickets. Instead, they focus on getting our customers constant value from the Nexthink platform by owning and driving customer success plans and ensuring customers realize the value of their Nexthink Investment. They do this by working collaboratively with the Sales, Professional Services and Solution Consulting teams to drive operational success and building executive relationships with our strategic customers.
The CSM leader needs to be a master of getting customers on-going value with a structured and scalable approach. They will be focused on growing and building the global CSM team while also being hands-on with a number of high-profile customers.
Key elements and responsibilities are described below:
- Support Nexthink’s growth plans by leading, developing and inspiring the CSM team
- Passionate about client satisfaction and ensure customers get on going value with a structured CSM approach aligned to overall company strategy and direction
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality, consistent, value based customer outcomes by evolving the framework, tools and approach of the CSM team
- Create a team culture of a high performing team and hold all team members accountable
- Hire and retain a diversity of top talent whilst managing performance to ensure coverage, career advancement and effective succession planning.
- Own the planning process for the CSM team, interlocking with Sales, Partner, Marketing, Engineering, Finance and Product Leaders.
- Increase efficiencies and consistency throughout the CSM organization by developing, improving and implementing standardized programs and services.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization as an effective leader of people and a developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Be an executive sponsor for key accounts, taking personal ownership for customer success.
- Be the voice of the customer and manage escalations to key internal groups including Product Leaders, Engineering
- Actively participate and assist in the delivery of major customer facing and internal events
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a consultative IT leadership role (ideally in a Customer Success, Pre-Sales, or Service Delivery background).
- Experience leading international teams aligned to a global customer base
- Strong experience of delivering customer value from a SaaS Platform
- Superior business acumen with the ability to use business context to generate creative, pragmatic solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn Nexthink products and services, technologies and business.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to own and drive the CSM function forwards
- Strong understanding of IT Operations, ITSM processes (ITIL), or End User Compute/Client Management practices is required.
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect and interacting comfortably with senior leaders and CxO audiences.
- Fluent in English (written as well as verbal).
- This role will require around 50% travel.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.