- Richmond, UK
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Product Engineering
We are notonthehighstreet.
We’re home to 5,000 phenomenal small creative businesses that we are proud to call our Partners. But, now more than ever, this community needs our support. So we’re doing all we can to shine a light on these dynamic entrepreneurs, waving the flag for small businesses and generally championing their socks off.
On top of our brilliant Partners, products and customers (not to mention our incredible team who have been busy beavering away from home since March), the last 12 months has seen great progress with our tech platform and customer experience. We are now looking to build on this momentum to drive our business to the next level. And that’s where you come in.
As a Product Manager in the Partner Domain, you will be responsible for discovering, defining, and delivering a product vision that revolutionises the way our Partners interact with NOTHS. This role will own the vision, strategy and roadmap for the development of our product information platform, a key value driver for all the unique products we sell.
What you’ll be doing
- Input into product strategy, own key workstreams, land new features, learn, iterate, scale and deliver impact
- Discover market opportunities with a clear customer centric mindset and select the right solutions based on customer and commercial needs
- Be the in house ‘expert’ on all things product information
- Understand customer & Partner needs and gather product requirements, to develop new products and enhance existing products
- Work as part of a cross functional product engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods, as well as reasonable development schedules
- Collaborate and engage with stakeholders across the organization
- Some key skills and experience you’ll need...
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager working directly with onsite, agile engineering teams
- Experience with Product Information Management platforms or digital product catalogs
- Proven success driving impactful product improvements in a B2B and/or eCommerce environment
- Natural empathy and customer centric approach - including hands on customer research and lean + agile experimentation
- Experience in defining, tracking and working towards your product’s KPIs
- Comfortable in communicating product vision, strategy and progress to senior stakeholders
...and something more about you
- You are positive, pragmatic and collaborative. You’re committed to quality and continuous improvement, balancing new feature development with addressing technical maintenance
- You are focused on outcomes over outputs - you collaboratively work towards achieving purposeful goals that provide tangible value to the wider business
- You have a passion for understanding user needs. You use qualitative and quantitative data to make informed, evidence-based decisions
- You understand a broad range of product development strategies, and you can tailor your approach appropriately to the context
- You’re a good storyteller; you engage and inspire others by clearly articulating and communicating your vision and approach
- You are curious about how things work, and you’re keen to explore how they might be improved
- You have a strong sense of empathy, valuing individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- You embrace challenges, persist, and learn through support and feedback
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental wellbeing, our holiday allowance is 25 days (plus bank holidays) AND your entitlement increases an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
The team spirit at NOTHS House is legendary, and while we all miss the in-office massages, hair cuts and the abundance of free fruit, we’ve taken to our virtual world with gusto and bring the team together regularly for online socials!
We endeavour to support our people to make sure work….well, works for them. And the pretty big issue of the recent global pandemic has propelled us into working more flexibly than ever before. With the office closed until further notice (at least until government social distancing advice has changed), we’re using the lessons learnt over this period to evolve our approach to flexible working whilst ensuring we all still get together as one #teamnoths
Diversity and Inclusion
Everyone’s welcome at notonthehighstreet – whoever they are, wherever their background.
As part of your application you’ll be asked to complete a demographic survey to help us learn more about who wants to work with us. It’s completely optional (but really appreciated) and it’s 100% anonymous. We’ll only use the information to help us figure out how to make our team even more inclusive and attract more brilliant people to join us, with the help of our cross-team Diversity Champions to drive progress.
Apply to join #teamnoths
We’d love to hear more about you, your experience and why you’d like to join our team.
For now, our recruitment and induction processes are fully remote, taking advantage of the wonders of modern-day technology. If you are successful in your initial application we’ll explain more about next steps, as this can vary slightly from role to role. Good luck!