- Richmond, UK
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Product Management
We are notonthehighstreet.
We’re home to 5,000 phenomenal small creative businesses that we are proud to call our Partners. But, now more than ever, this community needs our support. So we’re doing all we can to shine a light on these dynamic entrepreneurs, waving the flag for small businesses and generally championing their socks off.
On top of our brilliant Partners, products and customers (not to mention our incredible team who have been busy beavering away from home since March 2020), the last 12 months has seen great progress with our tech platform and customer experience. We are now looking to build on this momentum to drive our business to the next level. And that’s where you come in.
We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our Growth team. You will be responsible for maximising the growth of our affiliate program, business partnerships and gift cards.
Reporting into the Head of Growth, you will plan the affiliate promotions, roll-out seasonal activities with our publishers, but also own our corporate gifting strategy and work on our business partnership activities. You will work with our affiliate network and ensure you develop a close relationship to maximise NOTHS’ exposure and revenue growth.
You will have a proven track record of building affiliate and partnership programs from the ground up, making decisions using data whilst demonstrating an innovative and technology savvy approach.
In return, we will offer you great potential for growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to move into a fast-paced client-side role or are already client-side and ready to take on a bigger role!
- Some of the things you’ll be doing
- Work closely with the Head of Growth to ensure that your network strategy is in-line with the overall business objectives
- Be responsible for the strategic growth of our publisher network
- Own the content strategy across the program
- Grow your revenue line whilst meeting ROI targets
- Be responsible for optimising existing partners and to on-board new strategic growth partners
- Be responsible for conducting competitive analysis across the affiliate channel
- Take care of the day-to-day affiliate operations management
- Work with the network to ensure that the affiliate platforms are kept up to date
- Develop and grow strong relationships with key affiliates
- Identify and develop key strategies for affiliates by tier performance and type
- Explore new opportunities and innovative approaches to work with the network and outside of network partners
- Own the growth and strategy of our gift card product, developing both the B2C and B2B arms of the programme and securing more direct partnerships
- Negotiate and secure additional campaign exposure with affiliates
- Analyse results to produce insights and recommendations to improve affiliate, partnership, and gift cards channels
- Participate, where necessary, in affiliate events to strengthen affiliate relationships and grow the network
- Collaborate with other business functions, including but not limited to Creative, Product development, Product and Tech
- Promote an environment where teamwork (both functional and cross-functional), open communication, engagement, continuous improvement and excellent account management are not only maintained but constantly improved
- Become a ‘super-user’ of the affiliate platforms both from an Advertiser and Publisher perspective
- Some key skills and experience you’ll need
- A proven track record in network affiliate marketing
- Ability to work in a highly iterative, fast paced environment
- Results-driven - you are able to work to, and be motivated by, revenue targets
- Experience in Gift Card business development
- You are highly organised and a self-starter
- Strong organizational skills and close attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written with high comfort level on presenting performance
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental wellbeing, our holiday allowance is 25 days (plus bank holidays) AND your entitlement increases an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
The team spirit at NOTHS House is legendary, and while we all miss the in-office massages, hair cuts and the abundance of free fruit, we’ve taken to our virtual world with gusto and bring the team together regularly for online socials!
We endeavor to support our people to make sure work….well, works for them. And the pretty big issue of the recent global pandemic has propelled us into working more flexibly than ever before. With the office reopening in October (YAY!), we’re using the lessons learnt over this period to evolve our approach to flexible working, and we’ve introduced a hybrid working week. So the NOTHS team get to work flexibly for the majority of the week and visit beautiful Richmond once or twice a week to ensure we all still get together as one #teamnoths. Plus, as of 2022 we’ll begin trialing fully remote months in January (to avoid the snow) and August (to enjoy the sun).
Diversity and Inclusion
Everyone’s welcome at notonthehighstreet – whoever they are, wherever their background.
As part of your application you’ll be asked to complete a demographic survey to help us learn more about who wants to work with us. It’s completely optional (but really appreciated) and it’s 100% anonymous. We’ll only use the information to help us figure out how to make our team even more inclusive and attract more brilliant people to join us, with the help of our cross-team Diversity Champions to drive progress.
Apply to join #teamnoths
We’d love to hear more about you, your experience (a portfolio would be much appreciated!) and why you’d like to join our team.
For now, our recruitment and induction processes are fully remote, taking advantage of the wonders of modern-day technology. If you are successful in your initial application we’ll explain more about next steps, as this can vary slightly from role to role. Good luck!