- Richmond, UK
- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
- Product Management
We are notonthehighstreet.
We’re home to 5,000 phenomenal small creative businesses that we are proud to call our Partners. But, now more than ever, this community needs our support. So we’re doing all we can to shine a light on these dynamic entrepreneurs, waving the flag for small businesses and generally championing their socks off.
On top of our brilliant Partners, products and customers (not to mention our incredible team who have been busy beavering away from home since March 2020), the last 12 months has seen great progress with our tech platform and customer experience. We are now looking to build on this momentum to drive our business to the next level. And that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a passionate and innovative PPC and Paid Social expert to take full ownership of our Paid Search and Paid Social accounts. Part of our Growth Marketing team, you will be responsible for everything related to PPC and Paid Social, from developing the strategy to implementation and optimisation. Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will be a key player in driving new customer acquisition and revenue growth. This role reports into the Head of Growth, working closely with our senior paid search executive and wider marketing team. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and who is bursting with ideas of how we can take our growth marketing initiatives to the next level.
- Please note - this role would cover a maternity leave over a period of 12 months
- Some of the things you’ll be doing
- Build paid search and shopping campaigns, including but not limited to campaign structure, ads, keywords, copy, extensions, tracking and measurement.
- Build paid social campaigns, including but not limited to Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok.
- Perform daily account optimisations and identify any performance issues or opportunities
- Work with CRM audience lists to refine targeting and campaign signals
- Manage and optimise product feeds, creating custom labels and initiatives to increase exposure of over 300K products
- Develop digital first, paid social optimised creative executions that inspire new customers and convert shoppers
- Support all relevant campaign launches and BAU activities.
- Be responsible for campaign analysis, reporting, and communication of KPIs using Google Analytics, Tableau and Looker
- Build a test-and-learn strategy, from developing hypotheses to testing, analysing and rolling out successful initiatives.
- Build a rapport and work effectively with vendors and key partners (e.g. feed provider, agencies) to ensure optimal performance.
- Work cross-functionally (e.g. with Brand, Creative, SEO, CRM, Data & Insight) to plan and deliver seamless campaigns and revenue growth
- Be a biddable media champion, always research into market trends, keep abreast of the latest marketing/ biddable technologies
- Manage and develop our senior paid search executive, helping them to grow and fulfil their fullest potential
- Some key skills and experience you’ll need
- Extensive experience in Paid Search and Paid Social, preferably from a high-growth e-commerce brand or agency
- Strong experience in all Google campaign types, particularly Shopping campaigns (along with Discovery campaigns, YouTube and App marketing)
- Strong experience with the Google Universe including GA360, Google Ads, Google Trends, SEMRush and other tools.
- Strong experience in Facebook catalogue sales ads working to conversion KPI’s
- Strong experience of conversion, consideration and brand building paid social campaigns
- Experienced with leveraging audience signals to improve campaign reach and/or ROI.
- Excellent analytical skills and meticulous understanding of account performance, and high proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate complex channel level observations into actionable insights.
- A true marketeer with a passion to drive growth via the ever evolving digital landscape
- A people person who can work independently and collaboratively with various stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment and readiness to adapt to changing priorities.
- A motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude, willing to take on new challenges and manage multiple priorities
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental wellbeing, our holiday allowance is 25 days (plus bank holidays) AND your entitlement increases an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
The team spirit at NOTHS House is legendary, and while we all miss the in-office massages, hair cuts and the abundance of free fruit, we’ve taken to our virtual world with gusto and bring the team together regularly for online socials!
We endeavor to support our people to make sure work….well, works for them. And the pretty big issue of the recent global pandemic has propelled us into working more flexibly than ever before. With the office reopening in October (YAY!), we’re using the lessons learnt over this period to evolve our approach to flexible working, and we’ve introduced a hybrid working week. So the NOTHS team get to work flexibly for the majority of the week and visit beautiful Richmond once or twice a week to ensure we all still get together as one #teamnoths. Plus, as of 2022 we’ll begin trialing fully remote months in January (to avoid the snow) and August (to enjoy the sun).
Diversity and Inclusion
Everyone’s welcome at notonthehighstreet – whoever they are, wherever their background.
As part of your application you’ll be asked to complete a demographic survey to help us learn more about who wants to work with us. It’s completely optional (but really appreciated) and it’s 100% anonymous. We’ll only use the information to help us figure out how to make our team even more inclusive and attract more brilliant people to join us, with the help of our cross-team Diversity Champions to drive progress.
Apply to join #teamnoths
We’d love to hear more about you, your experience (a portfolio would be much appreciated!) and why you’d like to join our team.
For now, our recruitment and induction processes are fully remote, taking advantage of the wonders of modern-day technology. If you are successful in your initial application we’ll explain more about next steps, as this can vary slightly from role to role. Good luck!