- Richmond, UK
- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Product Management
We are notonthehighstreet.
We’re home to 5,000 phenomenal small creative businesses that we are proud to call our Partners. But, now more than ever, this community needs our support. So we’re doing all we can to shine a light on these dynamic entrepreneurs, waving the flag for small businesses and generally championing their socks off.
On top of our brilliant Partners, products and customers (not to mention our incredible team who have been busy beavering away from home since March), the last 12 months has seen great progress with our tech platform and customer experience. We are now looking to build on this momentum to drive our business to the next level. And that’s where you come in.
What we need
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in Digital Marketing to execute our paid social activities and work within our in-house marketing team.
Under the guidance of our Biddable Manager you’ll deliver cutting edge campaigns across Paid Social, from both a performance and brand perspective - executing strategies, activating campaigns and working alongside wider internal teams to deliver performance insights and results.
We’re looking for an individual that will be dedicated to learning and delivering results, who is keen to develop their career in digital marketing; in return, we will invest in you to develop your skills and make you a cutting edge digital marketer!
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinate and execute all paid social related initiatives
- Work alongside the biddable manager to develop and refine performance reporting with management
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the business and collaborate with other marketing teams to create unified, cross-channel campaigns
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to maximize performance
- Performance monitoring on a daily basis
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the campaigns, ensuring they are optimised at all times. This includes: building out new campaigns, managing brand planning and measurement, briefing ad copy & assets, product feed optimisation and segmentation and budget management
- There is a strong analytical slant to the position as analysis is key to developing effective campaigns so you will regularly be using Excel and your problem-solving skills to identify how you can get the best results from the campaigns
Some key skills & experience you’ll need…
- Paid social campaign management experience (in-house or agency)
- Working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics
- Understanding of Digital Marketing and where paid social can sit within the bigger picture
- Meticulously organised with a high attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects
- A keen interest in Paid Social, with specific knowledge of the Facebook advertising suite as well as interest in other platforms such as Pinterest, TikTok etc.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and passion for the NOTHS brand
- Ambitious and willing to learn
...and something else about you
- You are organised and enthusiastic
- You are eager to develop an existing account and to see new opportunities for expanding our delivery across paid social
- You are flexible in your approach to work - digital marketing is constantly evolving and you will need to keep up with the latest updates and case studies
- You are happy to communicate and work within a wider team to coordinate with the other marketing channels
- You have an understanding of our position as a marketplace and how our work directly affects the businesses that make up our unique company
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental wellbeing, our holiday allowance is 25 days (plus bank holidays) AND your entitlement increases an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
The team spirit at NOTHS House is legendary, and while we all miss the in-office massages, hair cuts and the abundance of free fruit, we’ve taken to our virtual world with gusto and bring the team together regularly for online socials!
We endeavor to support our people to make sure work….well, works for them. And the pretty big issue of the recent global pandemic has propelled us into working more flexibly than ever before. With the office reopening in September (YAY!), we’re using the lessons learnt over this period to evolve our approach to flexible working, and we’ve introduced a hybrid working week. So the NOTHS team get to work flexibly for the majority of the week and visit beautiful Richmond once or twice a week to ensure we all still get together as one #teamnoths. Plus, as of 2022 we’ll begin trialing fully remote months in January (to avoid the snow) and August (to enjoy the sun).
Diversity and Inclusion
Everyone’s welcome at notonthehighstreet – whoever they are, wherever their background.
As part of your application you’ll be asked to complete a demographic survey to help us learn more about who wants to work with us. It’s completely optional (but really appreciated) and it’s 100% anonymous. We’ll only use the information to help us figure out how to make our team even more inclusive and attract more brilliant people to join us, with the help of our cross-team Diversity Champions to drive progress.
Apply to join #teamnoths
We’d love to hear more about you, your experience and why you’d like to join our team.
For now, our recruitment and induction processes are fully remote, taking advantage of the wonders of modern-day technology. If you are successful in your initial application we’ll explain more about next steps, as this can vary slightly from role to role. Good luck!