- Richmond, UK
- Date Posted
- Nov. 11, 2021
- Product Management
We are notonthehighstreet.
We’re home to 5,000 phenomenal small creative businesses that we are proud to call our Partners. But, now more than ever, this community needs our support. So we’re doing all we can to shine a light on these dynamic entrepreneurs, waving the flag for small businesses and generally championing their socks off.
On top of our brilliant Partners, products and customers (not to mention our incredible team who have been busy beavering away from home since March 2020), the last 12 months has seen great progress with our tech platform and customer experience. We are now looking to build on this momentum to drive our business to the next level. And that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an experienced PR Executive to join our busy PR team. Reporting to the Head of PR and Communication, you’ll always be looking at ways to increase exposure across all areas of our entrepreneurial business, and would love the opportunity to create and execute national, headline grabbing PR campaigns, as well as leading our influencer marketing work.
This role could be a great fit for a PR Executive in a consumer facing role looking for an exciting new challenge, or an Account Manager in a consumer PR agency looking for their first step in-house.
Either way, what is most important is that you are passionate about PR, Influencers and NOTHS - and ultimately recognise this as an unparalleled opportunity to grow your career in a growing and creative environment. You will already have fantastic media and influencer relationships and will be keen to nurture and develop these at NOTHS as well as develop new ones.
- Some of the things you’ll be doing
- Work alongside the comms team to implement the PR strategy for the business (both campaign work and business as usual)
- Play a key role in running a robust and reactive press office for NOTHS –you’ll have no problem in making sure quality pieces of coverage are delivered as a result
- Use your natural people skills to build relationships on behalf of NOTHS with key media
- Scour social platforms such as Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and YouTube, providing insight and understanding of who (individuals and/or groups) aligns with our brand, who we should be engaging with and why
- Build relationships with, and manage campaigns, with influencers, taking a lead role in leading and implementing our influencer strategy for the year, analysing and relaying results for this channel back to the business
- You’ll also be building impactful relationships with our community of independent businesses (our Partners), ensuring that their incredible stories, products and businesses are at the heart of all cross channel activity and that messaging regarding our support of Partners is communicated effectively externally
- Get creative by brainstorming with the team and developing new campaign ideas
- Overseeing the writing of product press releases/other press material copy as required
- Play a key role in reporting PR success back to the business
- Work closely with the PR Assistant to manage their time and ensure they are working efficiently to support the overall team
...and something more about you!
- Solid communicator – you’ll need to establish and grow strong relationships with media as well as build solid relationships with internal teams
- Creative – it is important that NOTHS PR campaigns stand out and constantly build on the creativity and uniqueness of the business
- Passionate – NOTHS is a business built on passion and enthusiasm and it is important that these qualities are reflected in your attitude to work
- Confidence – the role will entail high level media liaison and agency liaison so confidence is key
- An interest in e-Commerce and or retail is beneficial
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental wellbeing, our holiday allowance is 25 days (plus bank holidays) AND your entitlement increases an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
The team spirit at NOTHS House is legendary, and while we all miss the in-office massages, hair cuts and the abundance of free fruit, we’ve taken to our virtual world with gusto and bring the team together regularly for online socials!
We endeavor to support our people to make sure work….well, works for them. And the pretty big issue of the recent global pandemic has propelled us into working more flexibly than ever before. With the office reopening in October (YAY!), we’re using the lessons learnt over this period to evolve our approach to flexible working, and we’ve introduced a hybrid working week. So the NOTHS team get to work flexibly for the majority of the week and visit beautiful Richmond once or twice a week to ensure we all still get together as one #teamnoths. Plus, as of 2022 we’ll begin trialing fully remote months in January (to avoid the snow) and August (to enjoy the sun).
Diversity and Inclusion
Everyone’s welcome at notonthehighstreet – whoever they are, wherever their background.
As part of your application you’ll be asked to complete a demographic survey to help us learn more about who wants to work with us. It’s completely optional (but really appreciated) and it’s 100% anonymous. We’ll only use the information to help us figure out how to make our team even more inclusive and attract more brilliant people to join us, with the help of our cross-team Diversity Champions to drive progress.
Apply to join #teamnoths
We’d love to hear more about you, your experience (a portfolio would be much appreciated!) and why you’d like to join our team.
For now, our recruitment and induction processes are fully remote, taking advantage of the wonders of modern-day technology. If you are successful in your initial application we’ll explain more about next steps, as this can vary slightly from role to role. Good luck!