- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 22, 2021
- Business Applications
About The Role:
We are looking for a leader who will work closely with the Business leadership team and our Foundational functions to ensure a clean systems stack and data flow. This role is critical to Notions success as we operate in hyper-scale. It will directly impact our customers experience with us, the experience of our GTM Notino’s as they execute, and the pace at which we can scale as Notion. This role will report to the Head of Revenue Strategy & Operations, who reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. Notion’s CRO is responsible for all GTM functions - Brand, Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Support and Channels.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Partner with each of our Business leads across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Support, Channels to understand their systems and data needs
- Design and implement a clean stack to ensure we are efficiently and thoughtfully addressing our GTM needs of today and what we will need as we scale for tomorrow
- Work cross-functionally beyond GTM to ensure fluidity and clean integrations with systems from Finance, Legal and People functions
- Work with Data Platform team to ensure data strategy and execution incorporates the needs of GTM systems.
- Provide thought leadership on what we will need from a technology perspective to support our GTM teams going forward.
- Roadmap our Notion Business tech strategy
- Manage relationships with all vendors
- Own Business Technology budget planning
Skills You’ll Need to Bring:
- 15+ years of experience working with business technology, ideally in B2B tech companies.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Support leadership.
- Strong analytical rigor and deep understanding of 3rd party applications and B2B software data requirements.
- Someone who operates with urgency and proactively drives business results.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.