- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re looking for a Business Recruiter to partner closely with our leadership team to attract and close top talent from diverse backgrounds. In this role, we will look to you to coach our hiring managers and interviewers, source future Newtinos, and build hiring processes from scratch to ensure a delightful, yet rigorous hiring process.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Own the recruiting process from application through successful close, ensuring the candidate experience is thoughtful and intentional every step of the way
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to ensure Notion is hiring the right talent at the right time to achieve the company’s ambitious goals
- Drive our diversity and inclusion strategy forward (internally called IDEA), with a heavy emphasis on sourcing candidates from under-represented backgrounds
- Ensure scaleable & structured hiring plans for all roles
- Inspire candidates throughout all stages of the interview process, and build customized closing processes for each candidates
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come
- Partner with cross-functional teams including compensation, HR, and executive operations
Skills You’ll Need to Bring:
- 3+ years of full-cycle experience in the Business Recruiting space, preferably in a start-up environment
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional talent
- Experience coaching hiring managers, guiding them through the whole recruiting process
- Experience building representative candidate pipelines and helping hiring managers create inclusive teams
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You value your candidates’ and hiring managers’ time and are relentless with delivering a high-touch and quality recruiting experience.
- A team player mentality and a positive attitude. We are a small organization so you’ll need to be comfortable wearing many hats.
- Thrive in fast-paced, constantly changing environments
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.