- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
We make software that anyone can mold and shape to take on every challenge — from taking personal notes to running large companies. We’ve been building together since 2016 and are trusted by customers including Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung, and more. We’re excited to be growing a team as diverse and creative as the millions of people we reach worldwide, and a company where everyone can thrive.
About The Role:
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to partner with our Engineering Team to creatively identify, attract, and close top talent with diverse backgrounds. In this role, we will look to you to coach our technical hiring teams, create recruiting best practices, source incredible future Newtinos, and manage high volume pipelines across San Francisco and NYC!
What You’ll Do:
- Own the recruiting process from application through successful close, ensuring the candidate experience is thoughtful & warm every step of the way
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to ensure Notion is hiring the right talent at the right time to achieve our hiring targets
- Drive our diversity and inclusion strategy forward (internally called IDEA), with a heavy emphasis on sourcing candidates from under-represented backgrounds
- Inspire candidates throughout all stages of the interview process
- You’ll make informed data-driven decisions that build efficiencies into the recruiter process. As part of this, ensure scaleable & structured interviewing plans for all of our requisitions
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in the Technical Recruiting space preferably in a start up environment
- A track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional technical talent
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.You value your candidates’ and hiring managers’ time and are relentless with delivering a high-touch and quality recruiting experience
- A team player mentality and a positive attitude. We are a small organization so you’ll need to be comfortable wearing many hats.
- Excellent organizational skills with impeccable attention-to-detail and follow through
- You’re familiar with Greenhouse and Gem
- Notion power-user!
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.