- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Business Applications
About The Role:
As our first IT Systems Engineer, you will own all of Notion’s SaaS applications (Okta, Google Workspace, Slack, etc.) and build a culture around giving everyone the tools they need to succeed. We’re looking for someone to roll out automation and help develop Notion’s corporate infrastructure as a whole.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Build and manage automation for employee lifecycle using Okta, Google Workspace, and other critical business systems
- Design and implement automation to make IT processes repeatable, scalable, and secure
- Create and maintain documentation around technical processes, policies, and architecture
- Partner across business organizations to identify, evaluate, and resolve technical issues related to IT systems and integrations
- Function as a technical escalation point for the IT Operations organization and the greater business
Skills You’ll Need to Bring:
- 4+ years of relevant IT experience
- Hands-on enterprise experience and expertise with Google Workspace and Okta management
- Shown success building and configuring tools to automate identity management, employee lifecycle management, and role-based user access
- Experience in managing identity and access management tools and integrating them to critical SaaS tools including, but not limited to, Slack, Zoom, Okta, Jira, etc.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- A passion for learning and team-first mindset
Nice to Haves:
Experience managing employee devices (macOS, Windows) using device management software (Jamf Pro, Intune, Kandji)
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.