- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 13, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We make software that anyone can mold and shape to take on every challenge — from taking personal notes to running large companies. Usually based in the Mission neighborhood of San Francisco, we’ve been building together since 2016 and are trusted by customers including Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung, and more. We’re excited to be growing a team as diverse and creative as the millions of people we reach worldwide, and a company where everyone can thrive.
About The Role:
Notion has a very successful “land and expand” business model. Our customers start using Notion for free, and upgrade over time as they expand their teams and embrace increasingly sophisticated use cases. Often, our Notion users and champions are different than the person who has enterprise purchasing authority. That’s where you come in. The successful leader in this role will understand how to identify, engage, and convert decision makers at our target mid market and enterprise companies. They will be able to leverage the data and customer advocacy from our existing Notion teams, and layer on persuasive campaigns to reach the enterprise decision makers at those companies. This is a highly strategic role focused on driving results that contribute meaningfully to Notion’s bottom line.
You’ll be the first person in this type of role, empowered to build the program from the ground up.
What You’ll Do:
- Deeply understand the Notion product, user and buyer journey to craft compelling campaigns that market to our target personas.
- Build and execute end-to-end programs that create demand and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Measure and report campaign performance, rigorously A/B test, and optimize our communications across channels.
- Own lead and pipeline metrics. Develop reporting on key KPIs, assess pipeline health, and identify key challenges and priorities.
- Partner closely with sales, marketing, operations, and data to develop a coordinated strategy for both inbound and outbound lead generation.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven demand gen leader. You have a track record of hitting aggressive growth goals leveraging a diverse set of channels and tactics.
- Data-driven and technically fluent. You use data to improve decision making and have experience and comfort with a range of marketing tool to maximize impact.
- Customer-centric and driven by insights. You understand the customer journey, each influencer within the decision making process, and leverage customer insights to design your campaigns.
- Great at building cross functional relationships. You’ve worked closely with data, sales, content and operations partners.
- Familiar with systems like Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach, and ZoomInfo.
Experience driving enterprise demand for a freemium SAAS business
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.