- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
You’ll join our product marketing team to support Notion’s largest customers, especially the people who make decisions about what software to purchase for their companies. These customers have distinct needs when it comes to understanding Notion and what the product can do for them. From event programming to sales enablement to competitive positioning, you’ll work with product marketing, demand generation, and customer success to bring Notion to our largest customers.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Foster a deep understanding of how key decision-makers assess Notion, and help evangelize that understanding with partner teams.
- Partner with sales and customer success to refine our messaging & positioning and develop sales enablement materials
- Develop and deliver engaging enablement for customer facing teams on product launches, sales plays and competitive takedowns.
- Conduct market and competitor research to inform our product, marketing, and sales strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with content marketing, product marketing, and demand generation to develop and help effectively distribute everything you create so that it meets sales and customers where they’re at in their journey with Notion.
Skills You’ll Need to Bring:
- Proven experience as a B2B marketer, preferably in SaaS
- The ability to distill complex information into understandable, actionable, persuasive assets that helps decision makers grasp the value of Notion for their teams.
- Cross-functional project management, as you’ll be working with marketing, success, sales and product teams.
- Customer-centric with experience in generating qualitative and quantitative insights and using those insights to inform your marketing strategies
- A strong bias to action and sense of curiosity. As a fast-growing company, everyone’s scope is big and we’re always doing something new.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
Nice to Haves:
- Experience marketing to B2B enterprise SaaS decision-makers
- Knowledge of the software sales cycle, and different points in one’s consideration when evaluating a product.
- You’ve used Notion and understand its value.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.