- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Social media is one of the largest channels through which we interact with our extremely passionate and supportive Notion community.
As a Social Support Specialist, you’ll get to engage with users as the voice of Notion on Twitter and other social media outlets, support our most dedicated users, and ensure user feedback is incorporated into the product feedback loop.
You’ll also make recommendations for improving and expanding our social and community support programs into additional channels and platforms.
What You’ll Achieve
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring Twitter and other social media for user feedback
- Interacting with and responding to social media posts, escalating issues when necessary
- Providing direct user support and education for the Notion product
- Providing support to the Notion Ambassadors, a private community of power users, educators, and creators
- Reporting on feedback gathered from Notion users, and make recommendations based on it
- Participating in an infrequent on-call rotation for responding to incidents
Skills and Toolset You’ll Need to Bring
- 3-4 years experience with social media or other public-facing communications
- 3-4 years customer support experience (can overlap with social media experience)
- Ability to write social & support content that is clear and helpful as well as warm and playful, aligned with Notion’s Brand, Tone, & Voice guidelines
- Strong project management skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience managing and expanding community support across social media platforms
- Experience creating & hosting webinars and other video content
- Experience creating or presenting educational content
- Fluency in languages other than English
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.