- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Operations Leader to unlock growth for our SMB customer segment (companies with fewer than 100 employees). In this role, you will report directly into our Head of Revenue Strategy and Operations and advise Sales Leadership. You will be responsible for reducing friction as we scale our SMB sales initiatives, leading with both operational rigor and an eye for continuous process improvement.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Partner with our Sales Leadership to streamline our nascent SMB sales programs: start-up program, referral program, localized pricing needs, etc.
- Own sales forecasting and establish clear quotas and territories for the SMB sales team.
- Provide leadership with visibility and actionable insights on sales performance at both the team and individual level.
- Over time, build and empower an SMB Sales Operations team as we continue to scale.
Skills and Toolset You’ll Need to Bring:
- 7-10 years of experience working in SMB sales operations for a high-growth SaaS company.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders across Product, Marketing, and Sales leadership.
- Strong analytical rigor and comfort leveraging data.
- Strong self-starter who operates with urgency and proactively drives business results.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.