- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Onboard and expand our customer base through tailored Notion consultations, trainings, and assist programs.
- Design and run at-scale outreach campaigns to key points of contact in order to assist with Notion adoption.
- Nurture 100s of Notion teams through custom 1:1 consultations in order to boost usage and adoption; book 30- 40 consultations per week.
- Serve as our in-house product ambassador to up-level our customers’ workflows and help them love the brand.
- Design and execute large-scale webinar programming on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify and target strategic customers to engage with in order to drive up MAU and seat expansion.
- Proactively identify customers who aren’t maximizing their opportunity with Notion and reach out to create an action plan to help them achieve success.
- Inform and influence our overall growth strategy.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Drive adoption and expansion for a product people love that solves real problems: Some of the worlds largest companies use Notion to run huge teams — but your friends and family can also use it to take notes, display photos, and more. Some non-profits even use it to conserve wildlife!
- Help build the foundations of Customer Success at Notion: As an early member of our sales/success team, you’ll be instrumental in helping define our sales assisted motions.
- Serve as the customer’s trusted advisor and product expert: You’ll host training, onboarding, and working sessions to educate our customers and dig deep into new use cases of Notion.
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We’ve hit profitability and over three million users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You’ll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
- Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you’ll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with product to inform what we do next.
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We’ve achieved more than teams 10x our size in less time — and there’s so much more to do and learn.
Skills and Toolset You’ll Need to Bring:
- You have a track record of success in your current Customer Success, Account Management, Sales Development, or Marketing role
- Strong intrinsic motivation to be a top performer and contribute to a team
- You have a growth mindset and thrive in the building stage of a nascent team
- You view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You’re motivated by seeing others succeed and grow when you partner with them
- You’re highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
Nice to Haves:
- You’ve built Customer Success playbooks or processes
- You’ve been a first or early hire at a fast growing start up before
- You’ve got strong technical chops
- You have experience using Notion
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.