- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Business Intelligence
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
On the “Cash” (Cash-flow Analytics) team, you’ll help build a novel cash-flow analytics product to increase financial access for people underserved by the current credit system. This is a new and rapidly evolving market, and we believe that we’re uniquely positioned to serve it.
For a more in-depth look of our engineering culture, check out our page on Key Values.
- Work closely with Product and Data team members to provide engineering solutions that respond to market needs
- Be responsible for extending, improving, and managing the complexity of our cash-flow analytics product
- Ship high quality solutions with urgency and speed, with end-to-end ownership of your projects
- Have support, resources, and space to learn new skills on the job
- Mission-driven and passion to make a social impact
- Eager to learn and mentor others
- Excitement over thinking creatively and analytically to solve ambiguous problems and unforeseen challenges
- You have built and improved 3rd-party API integrations and internal/external APIs
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including experience at a high growth or early-stage startup
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with core parts of our stack (Node.JS, Express, React, ES6, Typescript, Postgres, Terraform, AWS) (Preferred, but not required)
- Experience at a fintech startup (Preferred, but not required)
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.