- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
We are looking for a Head of Revenue Operations to build the infrastructure behind our growing commercial engine. Your mission is to create and execute quarterly and annual revenue plans, help define and improve sales processes, analyze and share insights on key revenue and sales trends, design and measure metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way. Your work will take place in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment that requires you to adapt and learn quickly. You will report directly to the Head of Revenue and be responsible for the support functions essential to a happy and productive Revenue team (Sales, CS, and Channels).
Within the first month, you’ll
- Engage with sales reps and sales leadership to get ongoing feedback on the sales process and structure with the goal of driving improvements
- Partner with Customer Success and Pre Sales to further refine onboarding and account management processes in Salesforce
- Identify (and later build/improve) key sales and account management processes to ensure efficiency and high performance across teams that scale over time
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues; prioritize and make recommendations to avoid issues in the future.
Within the first quarter, you’ll
- Develop key metrics to be communicated across the sales organization and leadership that provide insights into sales performance and operational efficiency
- Own all development and administration within Salesforce and other integrated tools such as SalesLoft, Calendly, Zoominfo, and others, including designing and implementing improvements to Salesforce processes
- Monitor the accuracy of sales reports and other data and intelligence essential to the sales organization: recommend revision to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Work cross-departmentally and across both our New York and San Francisco offices with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance to improve and customize workflows, optimize efficiency, and help us “get the most” out of the tools in our stack
Within the first year, you’ll
- Work closely with sales management and leadership on the implementation of solutions that maximize efficiency and conversion rates of each sales channel
- Work closely with the Finance team to provide accurate analysis and sales forecasting used for company financial planning
- Support weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting and forecasting for the sales organization, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact our growth trajectory
- Create and maintain one cohesive funnel that allows for first to last touch attribution to inform marketing campaigns and account-based sales approach
- Enable our department leaders and sales team to achieve all of their desired improvements within Salesforce and other integrated systems
- Source, implement, and manage technologies used by the sales team and evaluate the effectiveness of the technologies, including researching changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications and providing recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity and ensure system sustainability
- 5+ years of experience in Revenue Operations, with a demonstrated history of improving sales productivity by providing data-driven insights for strategy planning and sales enablement
- You possess strong financial acumen and are able to analyze complex datasets and present them in a way that a range of stakeholders can easily understand
- You have experience with the tools needed to get the job done, including: Salesforce (including SFDC architecture and design principles and best practices as well as technical third party integrations), SFDC Metadata API, SFDC API, and other APIs, and Visualforce, Apex Classes, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers, and Sonar
- You have the ability to zoom in and zoom out, balancing high-level planning with day-to-day operations that require you to fine tune complex sales processes and rollouts
- You can effectively manage cross-team, cross-functional projects thanks to your communication and organizational skills
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.