- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other thin-file credit applicants. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
As the Head of Revenue you will help Nova Credit scale in its next phase of growth by leading the development of our GTM strategy and leading our GTM functions, including Business Development, Sales, and Customer Success, to execute against that strategy. You will report to the CEO and act as a member of the executive team. You will help build, train, and lead a diverse GTM organization powering the next chapter of Nova Credit’s business and impacting the financial lives of millions around the world. You are a player-coach who will dive in where needed, helping Nova Credit to continue securing transformational enterprise partnerships as well as accelerating our midmarket momentum. When offices reopen, this role will be based in either New York or San Francisco.
- You will drive top-line revenue growth both by defining Nova Credit’s Go-To-Market strategy approach and by overseeing daily and long-term goals for the GTM team.
- You will build, manage and motivate a team responsible for the sale and adoption of Nova Credit products.
- You will engage with senior executives at a range of companies, from venture-backed fintech companies to multinational financial institutions looking to reach new demographics in novel ways.
- You will serve as an effective member of Nova Credit’s executive team and as a strong cross-functional partner.
- You can define a strategy and a plan to execute against it, including forecasting the business and helping to define objectives for GTM teams.
- You have strong sales leadership experience: 8+ years of experience of strategic, complex (multi-stakeholder) sales and 5+ years of sales leadership experience.
- You are a player-coach who is excited to both roll-up your sleeves and to recruit, develop, and motivate a high-performing, diverse team.
- You have experience selling a technical product and partnering closely with Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams.
- You have familiarity with the financial services industry and fintech and understand the complex and evolving ecosystem within which Nova Credit is operating.
- Experience selling data or SaaS products, especially in a highly regulated environment.
- An understanding of and passion for using data to drive financial inclusion.
- Previous experience at a startup or growth stage company.
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.