- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Product Management
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
We are an early stage company and this is an opportunity to build out our Marketing Operations function from scratch. We are looking for an experienced candidate who will play a critical role in building our MarTech infrastructure, building our internal processes, facilitating campaign operations, and maintaining database health through scalable and efficient processes. You will be a key partner to the sales and marketing team, collaborating on the best ways to connect marketing intelligence and capabilities to predictably scale pipeline and convert to revenue.
We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty, likes to tackle difficult data questions, and wants to spread the mission of good data hygiene and understands the importance of being process-driven.
This role will collaborate with cross-functional teams on a regular basis to ensure the lead handling process is optimized for conversion, integrated demand generation campaigns are enabled and our Marketing technology stack is optimized. In addition, this role owns data hygiene, process & data governance which will require ongoing collaboration with our Data and Sales teams.
What you’ll build
- Marketing segmentation, data, operations strategy and tech stack that enables strategic targeting, dynamic demand generation campaigns, performance measurement, and integrated reporting across sales and marketing
- Data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation and analysis, process workflows, data uploads and data augmentation
- Segmentation strategy to enable significant acceleration in efficiency pipeline, revenue, and scale operations
- Reporting and analytics on demand generation performance; including dashboards, campaign metrics, and attribution across marketing campaigns/channels (webinars, email marketing, tradeshows & hosted events, digital advertising, social media, website, content, landing pages, etc)
- Framework and methodology for a predictive analytics pipeline, including data and analytics from multiple sources to inform marketing activities and investment strategies to drive conversion and accelerate sales results
- Strong relationship between Sales and Marketing by being the main point of contact for feedback on processes and leads
- End-to-end lead funnel, including implementation, lead flow/distribution, lead follow up processes, documentation, adoption of best practices, training, and measurement
- Lead generation/campaign objectives, goals, and metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and funnel conversion
- At least 5+ years of experience in marketing operations
- Willing to work and execute on a tactical as well as strategic level
- Must be a proficient user of Salesforce and at least one marketing automation system (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua or Intercom)
- Experience with analytics/reporting tools, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Tableau, or Looker
- Experience creating marketing reports/dashboards, utilizing strong analytical skills and attention to detail, in order to guide strategy and influence stakeholders
- Ability to take ownership of complex projects, from ideation through implementation.
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.