- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can learn from our customers, digest our technology and vision, and build a strategy that’ll take our product to the next level. You’ll move between strategy and execution, focusing on being the customer and user expert, defining messaging, building launch plans, and enabling our sales team.
- Develop expertise of product and space (via customer feedback, user research, market analysis, etc.) to continuously drive customers’ product competency and usage
- Build and maintain collateral that helps our sales team win deals, including pitch decks, one pagers, proposal documents, use cases, case studies, email copy, and other educational materials
- Work with cross-functional partners to review success of assets and leverage insights to influence future GTM roadmaps
- 4+ years of work experience in a startup environment with B2B SaaS product marketing
- Strong marketing competencies across GTM messaging, content creation, storytelling and enablement
- Strong project management skills; results focused with impactful execution and follow-through; highly detail-oriented
- Bonus: Ability to translate highly technical B2B products into customer-facing narratives with a focus on driving product usage
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.