- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Financial Services
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other thin-file credit applicants. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
Our Go-To-Market team combines deep product and industry knowledge and is focused on bringing Nova Credit into an ever-broadening set of businesses. Within our Enterprise Sales team, you will play an essential role in building, unlocking, and winning our relationships with financial institutions - specifically, banking institutions, credit unions, and fintech lenders. You will be responsible for executing our entire sales process, from initial prospecting, to direct client negotiations, through to contract execution, and ultimately transitioning accounts to our Solution Architects (for implementation) and Customer Success (for ongoing account management) teams.
Why now? We are launching a new product and scaling up our channels so you will get to define our strategy within whole segments.
Your focus will be on developing & leading large, complex, new enterprise deals and building strong, high-stakes, trust-based relationships. And you’ll help shape how we engage, design, and build products for the best brands in banking.
What you’ll do
- Identify potential customers based on diligent prospecting and clear path to revenue
- Run the end-to-end enterprise sales process to bring net-new revenue, executing exceptional negotiation, deal structuring, and stakeholder alignment
- Build and maintain broad array of stakeholder relationships within enterprises, from executives to technical product teams to credit risk officers
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to define and execute our sales strategy
What excites us
- Significant experience (5+ years of quota-carrying experience) in a new-revenue role and a strong track record of closing enterprise-level deals (3+ years focused on enterprise customers) with large target customers
- Proven track record selling data solutions to mid-market or enterprise level businesses
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a product-centric mindset
- Ruthless focus on execution: excitement to operate autonomously in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and help build processes and tools as needed
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including highly structured written and verbal communication and strong, curious listening skills
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Nova Credit’s APIs
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.