- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Software Engineering
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
For a more in-depth look of our engineering culture, check out our page on Key Values.
- We have Engineering Manager roles open for both backend focused and fullstack teams.
- You are mission driven and want to make a social impact
- You want to not only learn but also mentor others
- You like thinking creatively and analytically to solve ambiguous problems
- You have at least 2 years experience leading high impact teams
- You’re excited about your tech stack - Postgres, React, Node.js
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.