- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Software Engineering
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
The Credit Passport Supply team is a full-stack team focused on working cross-functionally with our international credit data partners to advance and grow our global pipeline for credit history. You will have support, resources, and space to learn new skills on the job as well as have a direct impact on the core of Nova Credit’s business -- supporting the dreams of newcomers around the world by helping them access financial services they are typically denied.
For a more in-depth look of our engineering culture, check out our page on Key Values.
- Work collaboratively with Product, Data, and other engineering teams
- Design, extend, improve, and manage the complexity of our global financial data system (APIs, services, integrations)
- Deliver high quality solutions and features with speed and end-to-end ownership of your projects
- Improve and scale engineering processes, tools, and standards
- Mission-driven and passion to make a social impact
- Excitement over thinking creatively and analytically to solve ambiguous problems and unforeseen challenges
- Enjoy thinking about systems and writing high quality code
- Strong collaboration skills with both internal and external stakeholders to discover requirements and deliver a solution
- Have built and improved 3rd-party API integrations and internal/external APIs in the past
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including experience at a high growth or early-stage startup
- Experience with core parts of our stack (Node.JS, Express, React, ES6, Typescript, Postgres, Terraform, AWS) (Preferred, but not required)
- Experience at a fintech startup (Preferred, but not required)
Some things you might work on
- Build new APIs, or iterate on our existing Credit Passport API
- Launch an integration with a new credit bureau
- Build new tools for our customer success or data teams
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.