- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
As a backend-focused engineer, you’ll be joining one of the following teams:
- 1. “Cash” (Cashflow Analytics) Team, responsible for building a novel cash-flow analytics data product on top of bank transaction data providers
- 2. Credit Passport Engineering Team, responsible for integrating global credit bureaus as well as maintaining and improving our integration platform
- For a more in-depth look of our engineering culture, check out our page on Key Values.
- You will be responsible for extending, improving, and managing the complexity of our global financial data integration system
- You will ship high quality solutions with urgency and speed, with end-to-end ownership of your projects
- You will have support, resources, and space to learn new skills on the job
- You are mission driven and want to make a social impact
- You want to not only learn but also mentor others
- You like thinking creatively and analytically to solve ambiguous problems and new challenges
- You’re a natural collaborator and are comfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders to discover requirements and deliver a solution
- You have built and improved 3rd-party API integrations and internal/external APIs
- 2+ years of relevant experience, including experience at a high growth or early-stage startup
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with core parts of our stack (Node.JS, Express, ES6, Typescript, Postgres, Terraform, AWS)
- Experience at a fintech startup
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.