- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
For a more in-depth look of our engineering culture, check out our page on Key Values.
- You will be responsible for managing the complexity of our global systems
- You will have end-to-end ownership of your project--from brainstorming to pushing to production
- You will have support, resources, and space to learn new skills on the job
- We have opportunities across the stack, from frontend to infrastructure, so let us know what you’re interested in
- You are mission driven and want to make a social impact
- You want to not only learn but also mentor others
- You like thinking creatively and analytically to solve ambiguous problems
- You care deeply about not only code, but also the product and the team
- You prioritize security as we take security very seriously
- You are excited about our tech stack: Node.js, React, AWS, Postgres, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.