- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
The Customer Success team manages the full customer lifecycle post-sale, including implementation support, training and onboarding, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, as well as renewals. We are highly consultative in our approach, and believe in building deep, trust-based relationships with our customers. The team also works closely with many cross-functional teams at Nova Credit, including product, marketing, legal, business development and data & analytics.
Within the first month, you’ll
- Get introduced to your portfolio of customers
- Dive deep into understanding Nova Credit’s product and data
- Get to know your fellow Novans
Within the first quarter, you’ll
- Become the key contact for your portfolio
- Develop a perspective on how to retain and grow each of your customers, including driving customer adoption, usage and revenue
- Become an expert on Nova Credit’s product, technical systems and international credit data
Within the first year, you’ll
- Fully own the success of your book of business, serving as a thought partner, advisor and support system for our customers by establishing trust based relationships
- Help build the customer success strategy and playbook so that Nova Credit continues to scale efficiently as our book of customers grows
- Lead cross functional initiatives at Nova Credit -- with product, engineering, data & analytics, business development -- in order to advocate for our customers internally and ensure that we are serving them to the best of our ability
- Resourceful, persistent and able to thrive in a fast-paced, lean environment
- You are comfortable leading conversations with senior level executives and motivating a variety of stakeholders
- You can drive multiple complex work streams without anything getting lost
- You believe in the importance of financial inclusion
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.