- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Who we are
OpenX is a leader in the AdTech industry with an exchange that processes billions of ad requests a day. We have seven offices located around the globe (in the US, the UK, Poland, and Japan). We’re focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising marketplaces and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
Who we are looking for
OpenX Technologies, Inc. is looking for Analysts to join our Market Optimization team in the Data Science Org. Our exchange processes hundreds of billions of ad requests daily, resulting in petabytes of new data daily. We’re looking for Analysts who will use analytics and A/B testing to dig through the noise to identify and implement optimizations that increase yield for our publishers and efficiency for our buyers.
The ideal candidate has a passion for telling stories with data, an ability to explain complex ideas to a broad audience, and a keen eye for levers that drive business value.
- Open-minded - happy to give & receive feedback, not afraid to fail, and move on
- Proactive - always want to find a satisfying solution
Self-organized and self-motivated
We want to talk to you.
What we offer
- Working with the newest technologies such as Cloud Computing (GCP)
- Experienced Team (50% of the company are senior developers!)
- Challenges at work that are difficult to find anywhere else!
- Solving important problems in a scale
- Joining a company that is growing and scaling
- Flexible working hours & remote work option
- Annual performance bonus
- Tax-deductible system due to copyright protection
- Private health care for you and your family (covered by OpenX)
- Private life and travel insurance (Covid insurance included)
- Multi-Kafeteria program
- Training: access to the LinkedIn learning platform and Tech workshops
- Additional paid day off
- Free parking lot
- Sports activities: online yoga/stretching classes :)
- Possible trips to California once in a while
- You’ll be responsible for identifying and prioritizing the biggest opportunities for optimization across the exchange
- You will leverage sound analytics, A/B testing, and industry knowledge to help tech/product make sound decision making
- On an ongoing basis, you will be monitoring, optimizing, and troubleshooting OpenX’s programmatic marketplace with an eye towards automation
- 2-3 years of experience in an analytics role
- Proficiency in SQL and programming experience in Python
- Experience designing and executing A/B tests
- Solid grasp of probability and statistics, especially techniques that scale to massive datasets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or related. Advanced degree (MS+) preferred.
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism.