- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Buying & Merchandising
About the job
As a Buyer Development Revenue Manager, you will drive partner relationships, operational tasks, and data analyses with Brands, Buyers, Agencies and Consultancies who leverage OpenX ad technology and services for transacting their brand’s campaigns via open exchange, preferred deals, private auction and real-time guaranteed (RTG). This person will interact with all aspects of the pre and post-sale process of a premium programmatic transaction. These job functions include building premium inventory & data segments, creating private marketplace (PMP) deals, managing deals and reporting, troubleshooting, yield & performance opportunities, and post-campaign performance wrap ups.
We are seeking high achievers to build indispensable relationships with OpenX partners. This person will need to thrive in fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Buyer Development Revenue Managers must be able to execute business and operational initiatives seamlessly to deliver; if not exceed; the performance objectives of brand / agency relationships. The Buyer Development Revenue Manager will have extensive knowledge of the OpenX Products & Platform and should be able to advise partners on the ideal transactional set up for the highest level of performance. In the OpenX Partner Services team, we strive to exceed partner expectations through building, supporting and maintaining long-term win-win relationships.
- Work in conjunction with the Buyer Development Sales Team to build, create and launch high performing premium deals within the OpenX Platform through premium segments of inventory for OpenX’s Brands, Buyers, and Agencies.
- Run detailed analysis on active private marketplace deals and understand potential areas of opportunity to achieve success against an advertiser’s performance KPIs.
- Troubleshoot newly launched private marketplace deals that are not transacting properly.
- Assist Sales team during client meetings and act as the operational and technical lead.
- Be the main point of contact for clients to answer questions, deliver performance requests, and answer product questions.
- Help deliver the Buyer Development team revenue goal through deal transactions, yield management and relationship building.
- Respond to all client requests within a timely and acceptable fashion.
- Work with the Buyer Development Sales Team and Buyer Development Account Director to continue building a transparent, actionable, data driven Account Management process.
- Strong relationship management skills and operational experience in leading multiple cross-functional teams to achieve a business objective
- Strong operational knowledge of online advertising industry, advertiser campaign objectives, RTB / programmatic ecosystems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and responsibilities concurrently; ability to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Self-starter with attention to detail who thrives on innovation and driving ideas forward – Effective problem solver
- Results / Performance driven and able to identify and execute on new business opportunities or new process efficiencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – Ability to discuss complex technology in a simple way.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels within partner’s businesses as well as within OpenX.
- Strong analytical thinker with good business acumen
- High proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience in in digital advertising operations, publisher monetization and yield management, digital advertising technology sales or services.
- BA / BS degree, desired but not required in engineering, economics, data science.
Company At a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
- We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
- We are an open book
- We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Please make sure to disable your ad-blocker should you face issues with submitting your job application.