- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Data Science
About the job
Who We Are
OpenX is the top player in the AdTech industry in the World. We have seven offices located around the globe (in the US, the UK, Poland and Japan). We’re focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
- OpenX Poland is a branch of OpenX based in Cracow, Poland.
- Who We Are Looking For
OpenX is seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer (Data Scientist) to be responsible for executing critical R&D projects on a petabyte-scale dataset. This isn’t an advanced analytics role. Simple linear & logistic regression won’t cut it for most of the problems we face. We’re talking about cutting edge applications of Neural Networks, bagged & boosted decision trees, as well as highly customized optimization algorithms.
We’re looking for a Sr Machine Learning Engineer (Data Scientist) who:
- Can translate requests from business and product into ML/Data Scientist problems
- Has a track record of taking state-of-the-art advances from the literature and incorporating them into production systems
- Works well independently and as part of a team of people with diverse backgrounds
- Rapidly prototype models, including creation, training, and evaluation to drive business objectives by optimizing aspects of OpenX’s programmatic ad exchange to maximize value for our buyers and sellers
- Implement production training and real-time model evaluation architectures in Google Cloud Platform
- Design and execute experiments to assess model performance
- Serve as a consultant for analysts across the organization
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research and related technical field with 4+ years of experience
- Strong python and SQL (any flavor) skills
- Expertise with machine learning languages and tools such as Tensorflow or Pytorch Deep knowledge of machine learning
- Experience with TFX, and Kubeflow
- Experience reporting findings to a broad audience
- Experience providing mentorship and guidance to more junior employees
What we offer
- Working with the newest technologies such as Cloud Computing (GCP)
- Experienced Team (50% of the company are senior developers!)
- Challenges at work that are difficult to find anywhere else!
- Solving important problems in a scale
- Joining a company that is growing and scaling
- Flexible working hours & remote work option
- Annual performance bonus
- Tax-deductible system due to copyright protection
- Private health care for you and your family (covered by OpenX)
- Private life and travel insurance (Covid insurance included)
- MultiKafeteria program
- Trainings: access to the LinkedIn learning platform and Tech workshops
- Additional paid day off
- Free parking lot
- Sport activities: online yoga/stretching classes :)
- Possible trips to California once in a while
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
- We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
- We are an open book
- We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.