- Pasadena, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Design & UI
About the job
OpenX is looking for a talented and highly motivated Frontend Software Engineer to help us with Apollo, our newest product line. You will be working on a full-stack team to define, create, and deliver new features and functionality in order to deliver the best possible advertising experience in the market. Scalability, performance, and rock-solid reliability are all factors to consider with every line you code.
- Lead and own entire features sets: definition, design, and development
- Have full ownership of critical components of the platform
- Influence and drive software development best practices for the team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within Engineering, UX, Business, and Product
- Proactively contribute ideas for new features, as well as identify areas for improvement
- 5+ years of industry experience doing frontend software development
- Experience invoking, and designing GraphQL
- Strong understanding of Web technologies and distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS and experience on building custom UI
- Excellent software engineering, design, and architecture skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude who has relentless desire to improve quality and quantity of your output
- A track record of ownership and professionalism
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and documentation skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Hasura, Apollo GraphQL
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform App Dev technologies such as Firebase, PubSub, Cloud SQL
- Open To Remote Candidates In The Following States
Ca, il, ny, pa
Company At a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
- We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
- We are an open book
- We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Please make sure to disable your ad-blocker should you face issues with submitting your job application.