- Date Posted
- Nov. 16, 2021
- Engineering QA
Who we are
OpenX is a top player in the AdTech industry in the World. We have seven offices located around the globe (in the US, the UK, Poland, and Japan). We’re focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising marketplaces and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
Who we are looking for
At OpenX Poland, we’re looking for talented, communicative, and curious engineers to join our amazing team in Cracow, Poland. Currently, we’re looking for a Software Developer Engineer in Test.
- Open-minded - happy to give & receive feedback, not afraid to fail, and move on
- Proactive - always want to find a satisfying solution
Self-organized and self-motivated
We want to talk to you.
You will be part of the core data development team. Our exchange handles billions of ad requests daily connecting thousands of publishers with demand partners. Each request produces data events that have to be processed to extract business value from them. Daily our applications produce more than 1PB of data.
Working on the enterprise platform, you will be working with multiple distributed teams to architect, create, and deliver new features and functionality in order to deliver the best possible advertising experience in the market. Scalability, performance, and rock-solid reliability are all factors to consider with every line you code.
What we offer
- Working with the newest technologies such as Cloud Computing (GCP)
- Experienced Team (50% of the company are senior developers!)
- Challenges at work that are difficult to find anywhere else!
- Solving important problems in a scale
- Joining a company that is growing and scaling
- Flexible working hours & remote work option
- Employment contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Tax-deductible system due to copyright protection
- Private health care for you and your family (covered by OpenX)
- Private life and travel insurance (Covid insurance included)
- MultiKafeteria program
- Training: access to the LinkedIn learning platform and Tech workshops
- Additional paid day off
- Free parking lot
- Sports activities: online yoga/stretching classes :)
- Possible trips to California once in a while
- Test large-scale data processing systems
- Involved in all phases of product development, starting from requirements to validation and deployment
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of applications
- Work in a focused and nimble team that collaborates on common problems across products and across focus areas
- Own components, processes, and workflows that demand professionalism, excellent communication, teamwork, and documentation skills
- Create, maintain, and improve automation test suites/frameworks
- Monitor and maintain QA CI pipelines, collaborate on CD enablement
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues and provide solutions for better coverage and maintainability
- Effectively communicate and being a crucial member of both the project teams and QA organization
- Be exposed to a broader set of problems, which allows for fast career growth and proximity to abundant technical problems
- 2+ years of test automation experience
- Experience in using test design techniques
- Experience using CI/CD tools like Jenkins or Spinnaker
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to triage complex issues
- Experience operating in an agile environment
- Communicative Polish and English languages
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
Nice to have
- Experience Google Cloud Platform, k8s, and docker
- Experience in UI/UX testing
- Experience in API testing
- Cypress framework experience
- Robot framework experience
- Familiarity with advertising technologies and the advertising ecosystem
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism.