- Pasadena, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
OpenX is looking for an exceptional Sales Contract Recruiter to help us hire outstanding Sales Team members for our business teams. You must have a proven record of defining hiring objectives for a wide variety of Sales teams and go to market functions, creatively sourcing candidates, effectively connecting with top talent, and closing candidates. You are a team player who genuinely cares about what you do and the people you work with. You’ll need to demonstrate a natural curiosity about people and our business, have the ability to develop strong talent pipelines and represent OpenX effectively. You also have to be smart, creative, enthusiastic and resilient. If this sounds like you, please keep reading.
- Lead recruitment strategy meetings with hiring managers and develop recruitment plans, which includes gaining full understanding of position requirements, setting expectations and providing market intelligence regarding hiring trends and market conditions
- Work with hiring managers to create compelling job descriptions and effective search strategies
- Source, screen, and manage candidates through the interview process, always ensuring that the candidate experience is a positive one
- Maintain clear, regular communications with hiring managers throughout the search process, providing updates and feedback and instilling confidence that their roles will be filled with the right candidates
- Establish great relationships with candidates and convey the amazing opportunities that we have here at OpenX. Ensure that they have a good understanding that OpenX offers positive and fulfilling career moves with your thorough understanding of our value proposition.
- Know how to manage your time and keep focused and organized
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6 month contract
- Experience in digital advertising or technology generally is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience recruiting for mid to senior level technical roles required
- Proven success working in a high volume multi-client and multi-functional recruiting environment
- The proven ability to successfully and diplomatically negotiate when closing a candidate
- Experience working with Greenhouse or similar platform, gmail and Google Documents
- Strong knowledge of recruitment/hiring laws and practices
- Familiarity working in a data-driven recruiting organization, including proven experience creating and maintaining reports and analysis on all aspects of the recruiting process
- Strong customer focus, taking a consultative approach towards clients
- Proven initiative to troubleshoot and resolve complex recruitment and hiring issues independently
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to create effective relationships throughout the organization
- Ability to speak knowledgeably and passionately about our industry, and the OpenX opportunity and benefits in particular
- Sense of humor and positive approach to situations
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Must be flexible and be able to establish strong relationships and a trusted partner to the client groups.
- Good strategic-thinking skills, with an ability to collaborate with fellow team members to create and execute best practices
Company At a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
- We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
- We are an open book
- We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Please make sure to disable your ad-blocker should you face issues with submitting your job application.