- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
About the job
The Technical Recruiter will focus on direct sourcing, candidate development, as well as serve as a talent advisor to hiring managers. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture, which ensures the delivery of an efficient, effective, quality-driven service to the tech organization to meet and exceed our internal-customer service expectations.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will support OpenX - Poland’s engineering and product teams to implement efficient recruiting strategies to identify high capacity talent and help our talented team members smoothly transition to OpenX. You will also collaborate closely with OpenX’s People Team and have the opportunity to make an instant impact on the growth of the Poland office. The ideal candidate is someone who has a sense of urgency, driven, hungry to learn and gets excited to accept new challenges and opportunities.
- Be a talent advisor for hiring managers and develop and tailor the best sourcing and hiring strategies to meet their needs.
- Drive an efficient hiring process and ensure a high-touch candidate experience to continuously deliver high-quality candidates and meet hiring goals.
- Identify, attract and close candidates at all levels that align with hiring plans in Data, Engineering, Product, PMO, and other tech-related teams.
- Fully understand the OpenX business model and our products/programs in order to tell the company story.
- Research and provide guidance on the Poland talent market to hiring managers.
- 4+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including direct sourcing and full life cycle recruiting; deep experience in the Poland market is a must.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and ATS systems, including Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter Platform and internet direct sourcing tools.
- Experience with leading searches from kickoff to the offer negotiations; leading update meetings with managers.
- Strong interpersonal skills; builds rapport quickly and communicates effectively with all levels of the organization; strong team-oriented disposition and a can-do attitude ready to take on new challenges.
- Experience identifying and closing on tech and product candidates and negotiating compensation packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Human Resources or related field.
Company At a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
- We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
- We are an open book
- We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Please make sure to disable your ad-blocker should you face issues with submitting your job application.