- Date Posted
- Dec. 14, 2021
OpenX is looking for an exceptional Recruiter to help us hire outstanding team members for our engineering and product teams in Krakow Poland. You will help define hiring objectives for a wide variety of teams and functions, creatively sourcing candidates, effectively connecting with top talent and closing candidates. You will be a team player who genuinely cares about what you do and the people you work with. You’ll need to demonstrate a natural curiosity about people and our business, have the ability to develop strong talent pipelines and represent OpenX effectively. We are looking for a smart, creative, enthusiastic, and resilient team member that enjoys matching talent with opportunities. If this sounds like you, we’d like to speak to you.
- Source (direct search, referrals and apply), recruit, and assess top engineering and product candidates.
- Facilitate kickoff meetings with hiring managers and develop recruitment plans, which includes developing a sourcing strategy, gaining a full understanding of position requirements, setting expectations, and providing market intelligence regarding hiring trends and market conditions
- Be a talent advisor to hiring managers and stakeholders to develop and tailor the best sourcing and hiring strategies to meet their needs.
- Drive an efficient hiring process and ensure a high-touch candidate experience to continuously deliver high-quality candidates and meet hiring goals.
- Identify, attract and close candidates at all levels that align with hiring plans.
- Execute direct sourcing campaigns that engage passive candidate pipelines using nurturing sourcing tools.
- Come up to speed and understand the OpenX business model and our products/programs in order to tell the company story. Research and provide guidance on the US talent market to help meet the engineering/product organization’s recruiting needs in a competitive marketplace.
- Collect and present recruiting metrics to hiring managers and periodically realign searches based on the candidate market.
- At least 5+ years of experience recruiting for mid to senior-level in engineering and product roles
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment where curiosity, resourcefulness, and a sense of urgency help drive results.
- The ability to successfully and diplomatically negotiate when closing a candidate
- Experience with Lever ATS or similar platform, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other sourcing platforms
- Familiarity working in a data-driven recruiting organization, including proven experience creating and maintaining reports and analysis on all aspects of the recruiting process
- Initiative to troubleshoot and resolve complex recruitment and hiring issues independently
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to create effective relationships throughout the organization and candidate talent pools.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about our industry, and the OpenX opportunity and benefits in particular
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Good strategic-thinking skills, with an ability to collaborate with fellow team members to create and execute best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism.