- Pasadena, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Product Engineering
As a Product Launch Manager , this person will manage, lead, and drive to completion complex and highly cross-functional projects in support of OpenX’s strategic product portfolios. A successful Product Launch Manager in this role will effectively partner with members of the PMO, Product Management, Product Marketing, and other business stakeholders to launch new products or new features for existing products to the market. They will successfully manage every aspect of the planning, execution, monitoring and communication of the launch’s progress to every level of the organization, as needed. This position is based in CA.
- Manage product and initiative launches across multiple product lines. Coordinate with Product Management, Product Marketing, Business Operations, Finance, Legal and Sales to create launch, marketing, and training plans, identifying deliverables, assessing risks, and tracking launch work streams.
- Drive activities against launch, marketing and training plans to bring new products and initiatives to market.
- Work with teams across the organization to verify processes are in place to support sales reps and customers when new products or initiatives are launched.
- Ensure that processes are in place to bill clients and track launch success.
- Communicate and maintain accurate project read-outs; regular weekly presentations and updates to key stakeholders and executive teams in a timely and succinct fashion.
- Develop best practices; create new or improve existing processes and tools for launch execution to best support OpenX strategic programs and objectives.
- Minimum 7 years experience as a product launch manager or project manager in managing Go-to-Market (GTM) and product launch initiatives.
- Proficient understanding and application of Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC) concepts.
- Adheres to PMO change management processes to keep change monitored and controlled.
- Responsible for regular readouts of project progress, health, status and blockers.
- Exercises and demonstrates appropriate and effective escalation practices.
- Demonstrates the ability to solve common team challenges.
- Ability to comfortably manage multiple complex projects ranging from 3-6 month timelines at a given time.
- BA preferred and/or 4+ years of relevant experience required.
- Proven organization, communication and delegation skills with ability to drive execution of project deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Owns the schedule with a track record of delivering projects on time.
- Working knowledge and experience with agile methodology required.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and self-starter style.
- PMP Certification (PMI) a plus.
- Individual contributor role, no direct reports.
- Working knowledge and fluency with both JIRA and Confluence required.
- Digital Advertising, Video, and Mobile experience desirable, but not required
- Please make sure to disable your ad-blocker should you face issues with submitting your job application.