- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Product Management
As a Marketplace Specialist you will be responsible for all operational tasks that are required for private marketplace deals with Brands, Buyers, Agencies, Consultancies, Publishers & DSPs who leverage OpenX ad technology and services. This person will interact with all aspects of the pre and post-sale process of a premium programmatic transaction. These job functions include the creation of contextual and data driven audience packages along with the creation of PMP deals within the OpenX platform.
We are seeking high achievers to support OpenX’s already thriving PMP deals business. This person will need to succeed in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Marketplace Specialist must be able to execute their operational initiatives seamlessly to deliver; if not exceed; the performance objectives of OpenX Clients and Internal Team performance KPIs. The Marketplace Specialist will be the day to day expert who has extensive knowledge of the OpenX Products & Platform and should be able to advise internal and external clients on ideal transactional set ups for the highest level of performance. In the OpenX Partner Services team, we strive to exceed partner expectations through building, supporting and maintaining long-term win-win relationships.
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Teams and Marketplace Management Team to build and create high performing premium deals within the OpenX Platform through premium segments of inventory for OpenX’s Brands, Buyers, Agencies, DSPs and Publishers.
- Create unique and differentiated packages of Inventory for new and existing deal opportunities
- Create and manage new audiences utilizing OpenX’s OpenAudience Platform.
- Provide Bid Guidance and pricing recommendations to ensure all deals meet OpenX PMP Benchmarks.
- Manage Deal Salesforce workflow to ensure deals are moving throughout their activation journey quickly and accurately.
- High level Deal Tracking and reporting of all deals activated within a specific book of business
- Work with internal teams to continue building a transparent, actionable, data driven Marketplace Revenue Management process.
- Operational knowledge of online advertising industry, advertiser campaign objectives, RTB / programmatic ecosystems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and responsibilities concurrently; ability to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Self-starter with attention to detail who thrives on innovation and driving ideas forward – Effective problem solver
- Results / Performance driven and able to identify and execute on new business opportunities or new process efficiencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – Ability to understand complex technology
- Strong analytical thinker with good business acumen
- High proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel | Preferred skills in SQL, R, and / or Python
- At least 1+ years of relevant experience in digital advertising operations, publisher monetization and yield management, digital advertising technology services.
- BA / BS degree, desired but not required in engineering, economics, data science.
Company At a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.