- Pasadena, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Product Management
About the job
We are looking for an a Product Marketing Manager who will contribute to the go-to-market strategy for launching new products or features at OpenX. The PMM will be able to translate our product vision and roadmap into prioritized GTM Plans and Solution Programs, aligned with key stakeholders and business leaders across the organization.
In this role you will work with Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Operations, PMO, data science and other functional leaders to evaluate growth opportunities, frame the problem set and scope potential solutions. The ideal candidate will be fluent in dealing with complexity across multiple channels, across multiple product lines, and with multiple competitors and partners.
- Develop GTM marketing programs that influence pipeline revenue and velocity
- Partner with Product Management to co-pilot strategic development of GTM Launch Planning
- Develop and enhance product packaging and rollout plans for new and existing products
- Collaborate with product management to ensure market needs are translated into new product capabilities, and new product capabilities are effectively rolled out to the commercial teams.
- Support tracking, measuring, and reporting against key product and marketing KPIs
- Exceptional project management, organizational, writing, & presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests
- Solid Understanding of the Online Advertising industry, a passion for technology, and the drive to work in a start-up environment
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a PMM role in an adtech company
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Passion, integrity and energy!
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well with ambiguity and can work in a high growth environment
- Prior experience working with DSPs, SSPs, ad servers, and/or an OTT/CTV publisher
- Clear understanding of OpenX’s business and position in the market
Company At a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
OpenX Values - Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
- We are one - One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
- Our customers define us - We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
- OpenX is mine - We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
- We are an open book - We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast - We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Please make sure to disable your ad-blocker should you face issues with submitting your job application.