- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Software Engineering
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
About the job
Who We Are
OpenX is the top player in the AdTech industry in the World. We have seven offices located around the globe (in the US, the UK, Poland and Japan). We’re focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
- OpenX Poland is a branch of OpenX based in Cracow, Poland.
- We’re one of the best cloud computing developers team in Poland.
- Who We Are Looking For
- At OpenX Poland, we’re looking for talented, communicative, and curious engineers to join our team in Cracow, Poland.
- Currently, we’re looking for a Cloud Site Reliability Engineer.
- Open-minded - happy to give & receive feedback, not afraid to fail and move on
- Proactive - always want to find a satisfying solution
- Self-organized and self-motivated
- We want to talk to you.
What We Offer
- Working with the newest technologies such as Cloud Computing (GCP)
- Experienced Team (50% of the company are senior developers!)
- Challenges at work that are difficult to find anywhere else!
- Solving complex problems in a scale
- Flexible working hours & remote work option
- Design, write and deliver software to implement and support large web-scale, highly-performant, highly-available infrastructure on GCP/AWS (e.g. Terraform)
- Monitor infrastructure, respond to incidents, correct and improve systems to prevent incidents, and plan capacity
- Support system deployments and product releases
- Tune large-scale clusters for optimal performance and efficiency
- Working closely with engineering, project management, and operational peers to develop innovative technical tools and solutions
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation
- 5+ years of experience in SRE/DevOps area
- 3+ years of AWS/GCP experience
- Shell scripting
- Experience in one of the following: Java, Python, Go, or other
- Good English and Polish skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field involving systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Good understanding of public cloud services and tasks, such as: VPC; load balancing; relational and non-relational datastores (e.g., Google Cloud SQL, Memorystore, AWS RDS); storage (e.g., GCS, AWS S3); monitoring (e.g., GCP Stackdriver, AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus); serverless computing (e.g., GCF, AWS Lambda); and auto-scaling
- Kubernetes/Docker/Containers experience
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
How We Work
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
- We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
- We are an open book
- We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
- We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism.
- Do you feel like this is something for you? Check it out…
- The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
- Please make sure to disable your ad-blocker should you face issues with submitting your job application.