- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Software Engineering
OpenX is looking for talented and highly motivated full stack engineers to help us innovate and improve our products. You will work in all aspects of agile application development, including both front-end and back-end systems. You will collaborate to design products that customers love and set OpenX apart.
- Design high-performance, distributed, low-latency systems
- Architect, create, and deliver new features and functionality
- Work with Product to drive the requirements, and own the project end-to-end
- Work with Engineering and Product teams distributed across multiple locations
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of servers and processes
- Think long-term and be unsatisfied with band-aids
- Identify unnecessary complexity and remove it
- 3+ years experience with Team Management
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform - nice to have
- Experience working in digital media, marketing technology or advertising technology is a big plus.
- Good written & oral communication skills, excellence
- Good sense of humour
- Team player
- Self-starter with the ability to independently identify and act on areas of improvement
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand new systems
What We Offer
- Full-time employment
- Annual bonus
- Benefits (private medical healthcare, MultiSport Card, catered lunches 3 days per week and many, many more)
- Comfortable office space
- Great team of people to work with
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company.