- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Software Engineering
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
About the job
Who We Are
OpenX is the top player in the AdTech industry in the World. We have seven offices located around the globe (in the US, the UK, Poland and Japan). We’re focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
- OpenX Poland is a branch of OpenX based in Cracow, Poland.
- We’re one of the best cloud computing developers team in Poland.
- Who We Are Looking For
- At OpenX Poland, we’re looking for talented, communicative, and curious engineers to join our amazing team in Cracow, Poland.
- Currently, we’re looking for a Full - Stack Engineer.
- Open-minded - happy to give & receive feedback, not afraid to fail and move on
- Proactive - always want to find a satisfying solution
- Self-organized and self-motivated
- We want to talk to you.
What We Offer
- Working with the newest technologies such as Cloud Computing (GCP)
- Experienced Team (50% of the company are senior developers!)
- Challenges at work that are difficult to find anywhere else!
- Solving important problems in a scale
- Joining a company that is growing and scaling
- Flexible working hours & remote work option
- Annual performance bonus
- Tax-deductible system due to copyright protection
- Private health care for you and your family (covered by OpenX)
- Private life and travel insurance (Covid insurance included)
- MultiKafeteria program
- Trainings: access to the LinkedIn learning platform and Tech workshops
- Additional paid day off
- Free parking lot
- Sport activities: online yoga/stretching classes :)
- Possible trips to California once in a while
OpenX is looking for talented and highly motivated full stack engineers to help us innovate and improve our products. You will work in all aspects of agile application development, including both front-end and back-end systems. You will collaborate to design products that customers love and set OpenX apart.
- Design high-performance, distributed, low-latency systems
- Architect, create, and deliver new features and functionality
- Work with Product to drive the requirements, and own the project end-to-end
- Work with Product and UX teams to bring consumer-grade user experience and design to the enterprise
- Work with Engineering and Product teams distributed across multiple locations
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of servers and processes
- Think long-term and be unsatisfied with band-aids
- Identify unnecessary complexity and remove it
- Experience with databases system design, RDBMs or NoSQL
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform - nice to have
- Experience working in digital media, marketing technology or advertising technology is a big plus.
- Experience with React, Hasura, Apollo GraphQL is a plus
- Good written & oral communication skills, excellence
- Good sense of humour
- Team player
- Self-starter with the ability to independently identify and act on areas of improvement
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand new systems
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
- We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
- We are an open book
- We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Please make sure to disable your ad-blocker should you face issues with submitting your job application.