- Date Posted
- Aug. 9, 2021
- Software Engineering
OpenX is the top player in the AdTech industry in the World. We have seven offices located around the globe (in the US, the UK, Poland and Japan). We’re focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
OpenX Poland is a branch of OpenX based in Cracow, Poland.
- We’re one of the best cloud computing developers team in Poland.
Who We Are Looking For
- At OpenX Poland, we’re looking for talented, communicative, and curious engineers to join our amazing team in Cracow, Poland.
- Currently, we’re looking for a Python Engineer II.
- Open-minded - happy to give & receive feedback, not afraid to fail and move on
- Proactive - always want to find a satisfying solution
- Self-organized and self-motivated
- We want to talk to you.
What We Offer
- Working with the newest technologies such as Cloud Computing (GCP)
- Experienced Team (50% of the company are senior developers!)
- Challenges at work that are difficult to find anywhere else!
- Solving important problems in a scale
- Joining a company that is growing and scaling
- Flexible working hours & remote work option
- Annual performance bonus
- Tax-deductible system due to copyright protection
- Private health care for you and your family (covered by OpenX)
- Private life and travel insurance (Covid insurance included)
- MultiKafeteria program
- Trainings: access to the LinkedIn learning platform and Tech workshops
- Additional paid day off
- Free parking lot
- Sport activities: online yoga/stretching classes :)
- Possible trips to California once in a while
OpenX is looking for talented and highly motivated Regular Software Engineer to help us innovate and improve our products. You will work in all aspects of agile application development, including our enterprise platform that interfaces with multitude of services that are depended on to deliver billions of requests per day. Your opinions will be important in all phases of product development, starting from requirements to validation and deployment.
Working on the enterprise platform, you will be working with multiple distributed teams to architect, create, and deliver new internal tools, features and functionality in order to deliver the best possible advertising experience in the market. You’ll be working with product and UX teams to bring consumer-grade user experience and design to the enterprise. Scalability, performance, and rock-solid reliability are all factors to consider with every line you code.
- Design high-performance, distributed, low-latency systems
- Architect, create and deliver new features and functionality
- Work with Product to drive the requirements, and own the project end-to-end
- Work with Engineering and Product teams distributed across multiple llocations
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of servers and processes
- Think long-term and be unsatisfied with band-aids
- Identify unnecessary complexity and remove it, analyse existing solutions
- 2+ years for similar position working experience in Python along with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Experience with databases system design, RDBMs (MySQL, Postgres) or NoSQL
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform - nice to have
- Experience working in digital media, marketing technology or advertising technology is a big plus
- Good written & oral communication skills, excellence
- Good sense of humour
- Team player
- Excellent foosball skills
- Self-starter with the ability to independently identify and act on areas of improvement Desired Qualifications
- Fluently speak algorithms and data structures and platforms (Linux)
- Be comfortable using the right tools and languages for the job, even brand new ones
- Have the ability to develop scalable, modular applications
- SCRUM / Agile environment experience
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company.