- Pasadena, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
OpenX, a leading provider of digital and mobile advertising technology, is looking for a talented Service Desk Engineer II to join our growing Tech team.
If working in a fast-paced, rewarding, and supportive environment, with weekly catered lunches, stocked fridge and snacks, and having a real opportunity to make a difference is appealing to you, then submit your resume today.
We look forward to speaking with you!
- 2 - 3 years of demonstrable experience in Desktop/User Support
- Responsible for the upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of OpenX Corporate servers and network systems
- Ensure uptime, performance, resources and security of the systems that are managed to meet the needs of users
- Advanced knowledge of office networking equipment - switches, routers, wireless access points
- Support Cisco Telepresence equipment, WebEx administration, and management
- Support PBX, as needed
- Maintain office equipment including printers, audio/video equipment, and phone equipment
- Handle deployment of computers to end-users using Windows
- Deploy Services and/or Mac imaging servers
- End-user support for both Windows and Mac
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux servers, Network equipment: (Juniper switches, routers, firewalls, Cisco Aruba controller and access points), Cisco Telepresence servers and Video endpoints, PBX and Telephone systems (programming and deployment of phones), Monitoring and alerting systems (Icinga, Nagios, Graylog), Desktop (Windows and Mac OSX experience)
- Support web-based applications such as Gsuite and other Google Apps
- Support users in remote offices in Europe, as needed
- Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 25 Kilos, as needed
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Excellent working knowledge of Jira Service Desk, Slack, Jamf, Centrify or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of Mac supporting and troubleshooting mandatory
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced and hectic work environment
- Ability to learn and understand new systems quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively and write accurate, clear documentation
- Humility and integrity
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.