- Date Posted
- Nov. 11, 2021
Very exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a people-centric role, is energetic, and interest in the fashion e-commerce industry making a difference.
- We are at a scale-up stage with lots of growth opportunities, exciting projects and cultural initiatives outside of the box.
- Current hub locations: Amsterdam, London, Paris, New York, Berlin, with more to come.
About this role
You will be part of the People team, working with the Hub Manager. You will be a focal point of contact for everyone at Otrium, and help build the future of work.
- Through your role, you will help facilitate and support Otrium employees. You will create a big impact in terms of culture, happiness and atmosphere.
- This will be a part-time role, Tuesday to Thursday, with the opportunity to become full-time/ permanent role.
- Oversee daily hub-related operations;
- Manage hub-related suppliers, partners and clients;
- Assist with new hires onboarding/ offboarding
- Make sure our hub is well organized, on point and an enjoyable place to work in;
- Ordering and handling weekly deliveries of hub suppliers such as food, beverage, stationery etc
- Organising incoming mail per department
- Look after company-wide anniversary celebrations and gifts
- Assist with super cool company-wide events and activities, previous events hosted: Go Karting, XXL drinks, Hub Launches and many more
- Support where needed for global hubs and hub expansions, current Otrium hubs include Amsterdam, London, Paris, and New York
- Assist the c-level/leadership team where needed
- Ad-hoc support where needed
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Working experience (1-2 years) in an administrative, hospitality or office manager/ assistant role;
- A skilled organizer, and independent worker;
- Basic knowledge of finance and facility-related systems;
- You are able to communicate effectively with a can-do attitude;
- You are a master in setting priorities and act accordingly
- Willing to get their hands dirty
- Takes ownership
- Pro-active team player
- Willing to learn and up for new challenges
- Energetic and a people-centric mindset
- Culture ambassador, company connector
- Confident and not afraid to give your opinion
- Able to work in a scale-up environment
Founded in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!