- Date Posted
- Jun. 30, 2021
- Business Development
As a Business Development Manager you are responsible to get in touch with the best fashion brands in the world and sign deals with them so we can help them manage their off-price stock, and get into a long term partnership. Help these brands and Otrium to achieve our mission!
Otrium is seeking a high-energy Business Manager for the French market (and possibly other markets as well) with a proven track record of closing deals and growing successful enterprise partnerships at a high growth startup, SaaS and/or fashion company.
Working at Otrium
Founded in 2016, Otrium is an Amsterdam based start-up that is shaping the future of online fashion. We’re shaking up the market and growing rapidly by offering a full-service marketplace that enables fashion brands to open an outlet store with zero effort and all the benefits.
Through an amazing team effort we’ve been able to grow with 1000% in the past year. Now we’re looking for more amazing people to join our ambitious, committed and fun team to take the next step with Otrium.
Our ambition for the coming year is to become an household name in the Netherlands and Belgium while launching pilots in other European countries. By 2020 Otrium will be the largest and smartest online outlet in Europe.
Today Otrium operates out of a vibrant office in the Houthavens of Amsterdam, where we make a huge impact on one of e-commerce’s fastest growing categories.
- On a day to day basis you will
- Reach-out to brand partners and build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- You will close big deals and have responsibility for French speaking prospects, and possibly also other international markets;
- Work closely together with the key stakeholders in Otrium and in the brands to gather key data and use tools to support and optimise selling and decision making in the sales process;
- Analyse, develop, and present French brand partner growth plans & forecasts;
- Monitor commercial performance insights and opportunities and share best practices with all stakeholders and sales team;
- Actively manage and improve New Business processes;
- You are always on the phone, Zoom or on the road, building connections and relations.
What are we looking for?
Fluent in French
Fluent in English
- You have 2-6 years of working experience in a start-up, scale-up or fast growing SaaS fashion company where you had a role as sales/partnership manager, account executive or key account manager;
- You have affinity with the Fashion industry;
- You have a proven track record in SaaS Enterprise sales;
- You have experience with sales on VP and C level;
- You have worked in/knowledge about the e-commerce industry;
- You are used to work with targets and KPI’s
- You worked before in a fast growing company (start-up and/or scale-up);
- You are able to work independently in your market;
- You are very commercial, a proactive hustler & hunter, and you get the job done;
- Strong in objection handling; use your talents, skills & sales experience to turn a “no” into a”yes”;
- You get a kick out of developing strong relationships, inspiring brand partners and closing deals;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think of and carry out solutions on the spot;
- Exceptional presentation and negotiating skills;
- Learning new things is part of who you are;
- You are fun, energetic and you fit in the team
- So ... Do you have a passion for Sales? Do you prefer to work in a young, ambitious international team?
- Share your motivation and resume and apply now!