- United States
- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Business Development
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About the role
You will be one of the first in our US team and will be responsible for building up Otrium in the US. You’ll be in charge of reaching out to enterprise level brand partners and build strong relationships with key stakeholders. You will constantly be on the phone, Zoom or on the road, building connections and relations and making Otrium a big success in the US.
- Reach-out to brand partners and build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- You will close big deals and have responsibility for all US market prospects;
- Work closely together with key stakeholders both internally and with clients to drive platform success;
- Gather key data and use tools to support and optimise selling and decision making in the sales process;
- Analyse, develop, and present growth plans & forecasts to brand partners;
- Monitor commercial performance insights and opportunities and share best practices with all stakeholders and sales team;
- Actively manage and improve New Business processes.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- You have 5 - 10 years of working experience in a start-up, scale-up or fast growing organization. Preferably you will have had experience in either fashion, SaaS or eCommerce (or some combination thereof)
- You are very commercial, a proactive hustler & hunter, and you get the job done
- You have a proven track record in account management / sales
- You have worked in/knowledge about the e-commerce industry
- You have experience selling into VP and C level executives
- You are used to working to a quota
- Nice-to-have: you have an affinity with the Fashion industry
- Nice-to-have: experience with SaaS Enterprise sales
- You get a kick out of developing strong relationships, inspiring brand partners and closing deals;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think of and carry out solutions on the spot;
- Exceptional presentation and negotiating skills;
- Learning new things is part of who you are;
- You are fun, energetic and you fit in the team
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, the US and UK
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!