- Date Posted
- Jun. 30, 2021
- Business Development
As Investor Relations at Otrium you will lead on all our investor relations efforts and interact with existing and prospective investors. You will produce world class materials, craft the equity story of Otrium and set-out the communication strategy with key stakeholders in the business. You will build out a data driven strategy to position our business. Do you have a proven track record as an investor relations expert with experience at a publicly listed company? Than this is your job!
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About the role
You’ll be in charge of managing the communication between Otrium, its management team and investors. You’ll help support releasing information, handling inquiries and meetings, and providing feedback to management. You have the chance to build out a market leading Investor Relations function and support the business in its capital raising efforts.
- Engaging with existing and prospective investors building strong and fruitful relationships
- Be a key craftsperson of our equity story alongside the management team
- Need to structure and create world class communication and optimise the messaging towards investors
- Think about the business, the sector, the important KPIs and build a story
- Understand and monitor the industry landscape and identify macro trends in the sector
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Experience in a publicly listed company within the Tech space/ e-commerce;
- Background in banking or a corporate;
- You have public and pre-IPO experience;
- Proven track record in building world class materials and an equity story;
- Crossover experience is a plus;
- You know how to speak to the market and how to present the company to the industry;
- You understand the business, the sector, the important business KPIs, etc.;
- Analytical experience within retail and internet focus;
- Master degree;
- You are a great communicator and have strong stakeholder management skills;
- Growth mindset: you like to take on challenges, are open to learn and can easily adapt in a dynamic international environment. You work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment;
- You are data driven;
- You learn a lot through exposition to management and interaction with investors
- You know the business model, our core market and the specific industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, the US and UK
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!