- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Business Development
Working at Otrium
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry
About the Role
The Lead Business Development is responsible for the growth of the existing Enterprise or MM and SMB fashion portfolio of brands across Europe, managing a team of Business Development Managers and ultimately responsible for getting brands to join our growing platform.
You’ll work closely with other teams like account management lead, sales operations, supply, marketing, and the broader org, to support processes that scale and improve our business and relationship with partner brands.
- Build and Develop a team of Enterprise or MM and SMB Business Development Managers across Europe.
- Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of individuals on your teams
- Drive your sales team towards short and long-term goals
- Follow the day-to-day management of Enterprise or MM/SMB brands and participate to client meetings
- Collaborate closely with the organisation as needed to drive growth across the Enterprise or MM/SMB portfolio
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and proactively seek opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
- Manage and cultivate highly successful and engaged Business Development Managers
- Make brands join us and drive GMV growth!
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 5 years B2B Sales experience in fashion,tech or the internet industry
- People Management experience: Proven track record of driving a sales team responsible for exceeding sales targets, both local and remote in an international environment
- Previous experience with Salesforce/Pipedrive or other CRM/Sales tools suggested
- You worked in fast growing company before, start-up and/or scale-up
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and prioritize aggressive deadlines, as a team leader and as an individual contributor
- Strong use of insights and quantitative decision making to inform the sales process
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- “Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- You have affinity with the fashion industry
- You are fun, energetic and you fit in the team
Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!