- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Development
As a Partner Success Manager you are responsible to unlock the potential of your portfolio and help brands and Otrium to achieve this mission.
Otrium is seeking a high-energy Partner Success Manager for the DACH market with a proven track record of closing deals and growing successful enterprise partnerships at a high growth startup, SaaS and/or fashion company.
Otrium is the fastest growing tech-fashion company of this moment and that’s only possible because Otrium offers a perfect sustainable solution for the biggest challenge in the fashion industry, namely overproduction.
Otrium’s mission is: every fashion item produced should be worn.
Working at Otrium
Founded in 2016, Otrium is an Amsterdam based start-up that is shaping the future of online fashion. We’re shaking up the market and growing rapidly by offering a full-service marketplace that enables fashion brands to open an outlet store with zero effort and all the benefits.
Through an amazing team effort we’ve been able to grow with 1000% in the past year. Now we’re looking for more amazing people to join our ambitious, committed and fun team to take the next step with Otrium.
Our ambition for the coming year is to become an household name in the Netherlands and Belgium while launching pilots in other European countries. By 2020 Otrium will be the largest and smartest online outlet in Europe.
Today Otrium operates out of a vibrant office in the Houthavens of Amsterdam, where we make a huge impact on one of e-commerce’s fastest growing categories.
- On a day to day basis you will
- You manage a portfolio of 10-15 Enterprise brands, for example Tommy Hilfiger, Puma and Asics;
- Set long term joint business targets with all the brands in your portfolio and work on projectbase towards those goal;
- Work closely together with the key stakeholders to gather key data/tools to support the common strategy to reach the set goals;
- Analyse, develop, present and follow up on DACH brand partner growth plans;
- Monitor commercial performance insights and opportunities and share best practices with all stakeholders;
- You strengthen brand partner relations;
- You responsible to reach your individual targets
What are we looking for?
- You have at least a Bachelor degree;
- Fluent German speaker;
- Fluent in English
- 4-7 years of relevant working experience;
- You have affinity with the Fashion industry;
- You have a proven track record in SaaS Enterprise sales;
- You have experience with sales on VP and C level;
- You have worked in/knowledge about the e-commerce industry;
- You are used to work with targets and KPI’s;
- You worked before in a fast growing company (start-up and/or scale-up);
- You are a proactive hustler, and you get the job done;
- Your way of working is structured and you close deals on project based way;
- “No” is your favourite word, because only then can the real work begin and can you show your talents;
- You get a kick out of developing long lasting relationships and exceeding brand partner expectations;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think of and carry out solutions on the spot;
- Exceptional presentation and negotiating skills;
- Learning new things is part of who you are;
- You are fun, energetic and add to the team dynamic
- So ... Do you have a passion for Sales? Do you prefer to work in a young, ambitious international team?
- Share your motivation and resume and apply now!